We are very fortunate to be the East Anglian dealer for Kidd Farm Machinery.
The range of straw bedding and chopping machines is no new concept for Kidd; having made these type of machines for many years in the UK to thousands of satisfied customers; we can offer the Kidd straw chopper range for mounted and trailed applications, or for bedding and feeding using the mounted or trailed range of bale shredders.
The Kidd range of 450 and 850 bale shredders easily handle straw, haylage, clamp grass and maize silage. It’s compact but with surprising large capacity for 2 round bales up to 6ft diameter. Material can be directed to exactly where it is needed with less waste.
Kidd has launched a new range of Bale Shredders to compliment the 450 & 850 Bale Shredder range. A new smaller and lighter range of Bale Shredders is now available.
The 330 is the only machine on the market that can be factory built for Shredding or Twin Chopping. Can be converted by a distributor. The shorter chop length can be varied in length. On most other machines it cannot.
A smaller machine with a big capacity
– The Chopping mechanism on the 330 can be withdrawn for service and inspection. On other machines, they cannot
– All chopping blades on the 330 are protected against stones and other objects
– The 330 is the only machine that will shred or twin chop straw and handle green material
– The unique drum concave design throws fewer stones
– Chopping on the 330 can be done only on the beater against the concave
– The top bank of knives gives a short chop and reduces the processing time
– The 330 has an all-welded body that will withstand vibration and tractor knocks
– The swivel chute on the 330 is lower so it will get under building overhangs
Call us today to arrange an on-farm no-obligation demonstration and see how you can benefit from saving money by using a Kidd Bale Chopper!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.